favorites // must-haves



For this post I wanted to do something different so I wanted to include my favorites lately! Some are makeup, some are accessories and some are misc. For makeup I added one of my favorite palettes ever.. Too Faced: Everything Nice! I got this palette for Christmas and haven't touched any other palette ever since! It has every eyeshadow color needed and bronzer, blushes & highlighter! I also had to include my all time favorite foundation, blush, & lipstick! Special mentioning to Urban Decay Naked foundation, Nars Orgasm, & UD Catfight. I also had to mention something I've been all the rage about my new record player so I had to include one of my favorite records which is Beatles: Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. I also had to include a set of my new workout clothes that I'm in loooove with! And lastly include my favorite watch & sunglasses that I always aim towards. Lastly my favorite booties & candle! Hope you enjoy this post! XOXO, Claudia.

Things mentioned: Too Faced: Everything Nice. UD: Foundation-Naked Skin, Lipstick-Catfight, Nars: Orgasm, Vinyl: Beatles- Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Watch: NY&Company, Sunglasses: F21 Booties: Payless & Bath and Body Works Candle: Province Garden.






Share:

0 comments